Who we are
Alexander Rhodes Associates Ltd Company No: 5609338.
Our website address is: https://alexanderrhodes.co.uk.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We are aware of recent changes to EU Law and the introduction of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In light of this change we are pleased to confirm the following:
- We do not have a proprietary database or a database-management system
- We do not hold, store, sell, share or process data on individuals or companies
- We only save word or pdf CVs and only with the implied consent of candidates
- We only share a candidate CV with a customer with the express consent of the candidate
- We only share a candidate CV for the legitimate purposes of an employment search
- We do not employ email marketing, direct marketing or spam
- We use a triple encryption system to protect our cloud-based folders and files
- Our intention is to ensure a minimum privacy impact on all candidates, and for the privacy requirements of candidates to override the legitimate interests of our business
- We do not interact with children and therefore have no data relationship with minors
Any and all data breaches discovered will be reported online with immediate effect, and the parties concerned notified of any breach of privacy. The Data Protection Officer for Alexander Rhodes is Stephen Rhodes. You can contact Stephen to request confirmation, return or deletion of your CV on: [email protected] Alexander Rhodes is committed to responding and resolving all data requests within 48 hours, unless fair and obvious reasons dictate otherwise.