Head of Training & Development
A popular and well known UK internet portal with a portfolio of innovative digital products and services, this company is a Plc with significant growth aspirations and a quantifiable track record of spectacular year on year growth.
Recognised as an industry leader in their sector this is a pure play digital company and as such candidates will need to have a similar or comparable background.
• Develop, manage and deliver all sales training across a variety of teams and functions to achieve world class sales process and customer service
• Production of online training videos and sales presenters for all channels and teams
• Delivery of coaching, training and talent development both in the office and in the field
• Go-to-market preparation for new product launches including sales collateral and user guides
• Proactively evaluate sales and service performance across all teams to identify adhoc training needs
• Create and deliver sales & service training courses for continuous staff self-improvement
• Support new staff as they progress towards successful completion of their probation
• Management responsibility for the existing Sales Trainer and hiring any future team members
• To design, imbed and constantly improve the initial induction course for all new staff
• Analyse all Salesforce metrics to maintain standards and identify areas for improvement
• Create online training videos and other training materials where required
• Develop a culture of continuous self-improvement and expert domain knowledge
• Grow the training department over time to suit the needs of the business
• Internet savvy, currently works in a digital environment or has excellent internet knowledge and awareness including current trends, buzz words, technologies and apps
• Previous experience with a portal, digital content business, online marketing company, SaaS or software product business or something comparable.
• Highly experienced in sales training and coaching, creating and delivering sales training courses and sessions and delivering inspiring training presentations to large sales teams
• Able to facilitate meetings and control group situations with confidence and ease, the ability to actively participate and contribute to meetings with a persuasive not domineering style
• Experienced in new products launches and creating supporting sales marketing material, capable of working closely with marketing and product to ensure consistent content communication
• Strong communication skills, written and oral, great interpersonal skills, credible and comfortable at all levels from the front-line to the board room
• Familiarity with Salesforce would be a bonus, high level MS office skills are obligatory
• Self-motivated, practical, flexible, adaptable, capable of working within a change management environment, pacey, proactive and committed
Alexander Rhodes Associates Ltd are the formally appointed intermediary for this search, the hiring company will remain confidential until the preliminary phone call from when we offer full disclosure. We apologise for retaining confidentiality at this stage, however, every relevant application is guaranteed a personal response.