Head of Commercial Operations
Hometrack is a leading provider of residential property market intelligence and valuation data. Founded in 1999, they are trusted by major mortgage lenders, house builders and government bodies as a source of fast, accurate and precise property information.
Since launching their automated valuation model (AVM) in 2002, they have grown to be the market leader in AVM and now provide over 30 million automated valuations each year to lenders, investors, advisers, developers and housing associations, helping them decide where to invest and develop, what to lend on and how to optimise assets.
Hometrack is the market intelligence provider of choice for mortgage lenders, capital markets, the land development and property sectors. It is the clear market leader in the UK, with a leading position in Australia and a growing presence in Europe.
The Head of Commercial Operations will be responsible for the day-to-day account management and servicing for Hometrack’s Large Financial Institution customers. Supported by a Client Account Manager, the role will be responsible for all aspects of setting up, delivering and optimising Hometrack’s service to their customers, including working with the other commercial heads to up-sell and cross-sell existing customers.
The Head of Commercial Operations will own the account management and relationship plan for each of their major customers, as well as pipeline and opportunity tracking across the team. Working with the Client Analytics team, the role will be responsible for working with clients to ensure they are deploying Hometrack’s services in the optimal way to maximise cost and operations efficiencies and end-customer experience.
This is a key role within Hometrack, being the senior member of the client management team and very often the primary point of contact for the company’s UK lender clients. The capabilities and competence of the role holder will be hugely influential in determining client sentiment.
Working alongside senior members of the team in the UK’s most widely used AVM, the role is central to the delivery of the company’s client retention and expansion strategies.
The role holder will be based at their Head Office in West London (SW10 0XF) but will be expected to travel extensively both to visit and socialise with the UK lender client base.
• Work with sales leadership and cross functional teams across the organisation to manage all client related activity and solutions delivery for the LFI marketplace
• Provide leadership to the client account management and client delivery teams to drive improvements in sales delivery, account management and customer satisfaction
• Proactively monitor execution and performance of key performance indicators across all team members
• Coordinate responses to all client related requests, actively engage, pursue and win reactive customer business at all levels
• Organisation of all client social events, client facing company events management and general relationship building outside of traditional working hours
• Work with the PR and marketing teams to define client engagement
• Determine needs, strategy and performance improvements for use of technology across the LFI division
• Work with clients to make Hometrack the partner of choice for all LFIs
• Maintaining CRM (Salesforce) records to support client communication and marketing activities
• Delivery of MI reporting, leading the business in driving automation as part of the reporting process and deployment of more flexible MI options
• Delivery of new client implementation projects
• An experienced Sales Operations Manager with experience in managing a multi-client portfolio of financial institutions
• A demonstrable track record in a data, systems or solutions based business, championing customer engagement within the financial service / UK banking marketplace
• Strong understanding of the residential property sector and mortgage lending
• Leadership in a sales operations environment
• Salesforce.com administration experience
• Demonstrable operational sales methodologies
• Experience of delivering MI automation programmes
• Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
• Adaptability, decision making, organisational and leadership skills
• Ability to deliver under pressure and work at pace
• Highly motivated with a desire to win
• Strategic thinker with the ability to research, analyse and implement new ideas
• Strong sense of urgency with a granular attention to detail
• Professional, resourceful and patient
Applicants should direct their resume to: email@example.com
Alexander Rhodes Associates Ltd is the appointed intermediary for this search.