Director of People
A digital service provider with a global presence and headquartered in London, Investis specialises in helping publically listed companies communicate with their investors and shareholders. They have offices in six countries, nearly 2000 blue chip and corporate customers and manage the digital investor relations for more than 70% of the FTSE 100.
Investis is backed by private equity and looking for continued growth as part of their investment cycle, central to this challenge will be the culture of the business and the engagement of its employees and senior leadership team.
Description of the Role:
The key objective is to design and deliver a people plan that delivers a competitive advantage by creating an environment that unleashes the potential of everyone that works here and leaves us with a list of people wanting to join.
Reporting directly to the CEO the Director of People will deliver real value to the business by creating, delivering and managing processes and solutions intended to take us from good to great.
• Design and deliver an exciting and engaging people strategy based around values, best practice, coaching, team building, reward and recognition
• The development of a comprehensive, integrated talent strategy designed at all levels to attract top talent and retain the best performers
• Mentoring and personal development of the management team including organisation, leadership coaching, career planning, culture and values
• Measuring and managing performance, attrition and turnover, creating and implementing programs to support career development, succession planning and talent enablement
• Employee engagement, aligning the goals of the people with the goals of the company and the effective communication of the mission statement
• Employee satisfaction, ensuring we a great place to work, engaging our people and rewarding them when they do well
Description of the Candidate:
• 10 years plus of leadership experience in an HR or generalist management role
• Highly experienced in training, inspiring, coaching, and building world-class teams
• Superior interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Progressive attitude towards training, coaching and people development in general
• Experienced in a variety of learning and development methodologies designed to encourage performance and best practice
• Change management, executive coaching and team building experience
• Organised, results driven, great business acumen and comfortable in a growth environment
• Working knowledge of hr law, regulation and compliance