Managing Director (India)
Based: Vadodara, with some travel to the UK and US
Reports to: Global Chief Operating Officer
Investis Digital has been at the forefront of digital communications for two decades. We have more than 2,000 clients supported by 500 staff in 9 countries including the UK, US and India. We combine expert communication strategies, intelligent digital design, and performance marketing to help our customers build deeper relationships with their audience. Investis enables digital experience that elevates our customers brand, while driving their business performance. Through a proprietary approach (Connected Content) we use expertise, technology, and services to transform digital communications. We help customers unlock their brand story, build a strategy based on data, deliver consistent communications, and measure ongoing success via continuous monitoring.
• Content Strategy
• Custom Analytics
• IR Tools & Feeds
• Data Visualization
• Managed Services
• 24/7 Support
• Social Media
• SEO & Paid Media
• Display Advertising
• Email and CRO
Investis is expanding globally with an exciting strategy of organic and acquisitive growth. As we expand a vital part of our success will be delivering a world-class technology centre in India.
The Managing Director will lead our highly skilled web and product development teams in Vadodara. They will work closely with the UK/US senior leadership team to deliver new levels of productivity and customer success. The Managing Director will work with product development stakeholders, professional services, project leadership (locally and globally), and will have multiple touchpoints across the business to achieve their goals.
• Work with UK/US leadership to develop long-term strategies that promote growth
• Work with heads of build delivery to ensure the team have the necessary knowledge and skills required to execute the highest quality delivery standards
• Use product development, service and build delivery to identify and target areas where Investis Digital can improve customer success
• Build and maintain relationships with all department heads to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
• Oversee employee productivity and performance, working collaboratively with department heads and the local Head of HR to drive a positive culture for our staff
• Plan, monitor, and analyse key metrics of the Vadodara operation to ensure efficient performance and timely completion of tasks
• Develop quality standards and monitor KPI’s, oversee the daily activity of the Vadodara operation and manage workload to meet goals and deadlines
• Analyse current operational processes and performance, recommend solutions for improvement when necessary, develop plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs
• Maximize efficiency and productivity through interdepartmental collaboration, improve existing systems and policies, ensure legislative regulations are followed
• Develop and implement guidelines for employee recruitment and promotion
• Work closely with Head of HR to lead all teams with integrity, and establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive work environment
• Work closely with local finance teams to prepares budgets, schedules, forecasts, and other organisational reports as needed
• Promote safety in the workplace, provide advice and guidance to employees, keep employees motivated, and identify and organise training where appropriate
Our Managing Director must have proven senior management experience in a highly dynamic technology environment. They will have excellent organisation, communication, and leadership skills, and will enjoy developing innovative digital solutions that deliver true customer success.
Our ideal candidate will be adaptable and driven. They will possess strong planning, decision making, and prioritization skills. They will have a deep commitment to driving quality for our customers and offer the highest level of direction and support for our staff.
• 10+ years senior leadership role in delivery management and/or professional services as a CTO, Operations Director, Service Delivery Director, or similar
• Excellent working knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles including Agile and waterfall, with a strong working knowledge of CMS client delivery
• Proven ability to implement processes that deliver efficiency and structures that are responsive to the needs of a rapidly changing business
• Knowledge of digital communications, software development, and web production all required, experience with Drupal, Python and .Net a bonus
• Strong negotiation, problem-solving, mediation, facilitation and coaching skills, all demonstrated through previous professional success
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams, experienced at developing talent and employee careers through professional development plans, skilled at interviewing and hiring