Director of Inside Sales
A popular and well known UK consumer portal with a portfolio of innovative digital products and services.
This company is a Plc with significant growth aspirations and a quantifiable track record of spectacular year on year growth for over a decade.
A serious player in the online space and a well-recognised brand due to their constant and well placed ATL marketing strategy.
Summary of Role:
• To lead, develop and own the inside sales and service functions delivering revenue and customer satisfaction in support of wider business goals
• Create long term strategic goals for the department aimed at growing multi-channel revenue from a portfolio of digital and online products and services
• Acquire and retain customer numbers with a specific focus on quality customer care and long-term relationship building
• Work within a fast moving and constantly changing sales environment with a particular focus on delivering new products to market and consistent and on-going process improvements
• Customer acquisition, retention & account management as well new product roll-outs, implementation training and customer support
• Long-term strategic planning to support growth objectives with a key focus on developing profitable product and revenue opportunities
• Lead, performance manage, train and develop the inside sales team including regular coaching and on-the-job skills training
• To create a highly motivated and empowered inside sales team who demonstrate the company values in all their interactions with customers
• Manage departmental profit and loss, margins and costs delivering good value for money
• CRM, & data management, forecasting & risk analysis, Salesforce engagement and analysis, KPI & performance management, targets and commissions
• Effective human resource management including recruitment, allocation, induction, compliance and discipline
• Currently a 2nd line inside sales manager or manager of a call centre or telephony sales operation, preferably outbound and/or multi-channel/multi-discipline
• Effective track record of coaching and developing staff to produce the correct outcomes and behaviours, a manager who retains the customer at the heart of every process
• Agile and flexible leadership style with active and ongoing change management experience
• Strong operational business planning and effective reporting skills are essential
• Current experience at management level within a SaaS, digital, online, portal or web environment