Chief Commercial Officer
Chief Commercial Officer
Edenhouse Solutions Ltd is an award-winning SAP Gold Partner and a full-service SAP consultancy, providing end-to-end business and integrated support services.
They implement the latest SAP technologies and cloud innovations, and through unrivaled support are dedicated to helping clients optimize their investment in SAP.
- Edenhouse is the largest independent SAP consultancy in the UK. Formed in 2008 they have demonstrated year-on-year growth since their launch. In December 2016 they sold a minority stake to ECI Partners, one of the UK’s leading mid-cap private equity funds.
- The Edenhouse security cleared Consulting team is entirely UK based, they have over 3000 years combined experience working with SAP, and they have delivered over 800 SAP projects to date. Edenhouse is certified to deliver S/4 HANA solutions.
- Edenhouse is the only SAP consultancy listed on the Hiscox Tech Track 100, currently ranked at 85 (their third year being listed). Edenhouse is also ISO9001 and ISO27001 accredited proving their commitment to quality, security, and innovation.
- The Edenhouse culture is second to none – their employees are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to continuous improvement. In 2015 and 2016 Edenhouse was listed as one of the Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to work for.
- A culture of innovation and agility lies at the heart of the Edenhouse business. They enjoy being challenged and always endeavor to make their customer’s ideas work. Delivery on client promises is not just good business for Edenhouse – it is crucial to their survival.
Description of the role:
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
The Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) will be responsible for sales, business development, marketing, product and customer services. This is an executive level role with full rights and responsibilities.
The CCO will design and execute a target operating model to increase sales performance, revenue growth, profitability, customer success, and the enterprise value of the company. The objective of the CCO is to grow revenue and win market share.
The CCO will own the customer relationship, and have responsibility for the successful delivery of the Edenhouse solution to a wide variety of verticals. They must develop an integrated product, sales and delivery strategy to ensure maximum customer value and profitability, whilst maintaining the core values and ethos of the Edenhouse brand.
The CCO will hold responsibility for all activities that generate revenue, to include:
- Net new revenue sales
- Retention and performance of existing customer accounts
- Pricing and product strategy
- Marketing and lead generation
- Short and long-term sales strategy
- Execute a new business strategy that will deliver profitable, sustainable growth
- Retain and grow existing SAP customers from across the public and private sectors
- Win consulting, implementation and support contracts from the UK SAP installed base
- Work with pre-sales teams to shape customer solutions and the product roadmap
- Foster collaboration between sales and solutions architects to ensure each customer optimises their investment in SAP
- Build bid teams that can support SAP to win tenders against competitors such as Infor, Microsoft, Oracle etc
- Position Edenhouse as the consultancy of choice on major SAP engagements
- Manage sales, presales, solutions architects and strategic sales to win new business
- Manage account managers, partners and alliances to retain and grow existing business
- Work with the heads of Services, Projects, Cloud and Consulting on delivery
- Be the voice of Edenhouse in the market, represent the company at events
- Create a culture of dedication and performance to excel in every area of sales and delivery
- Recruit and retain the best talent, incentivise and mentor, lead from the front
Description of the candidate:
- Excellent IT knowledge, a background in IT strategy, solution selling at enterprise level
- Proficiency in the entire SAP portfolio, likewise consulting, implementation and support
- Contacts with key SAP personnel, a reputation for excellence in the SAP world
- A proven track record of successfully building high performing sales and delivery teams
- Knowledge and experience of the sales process for consulting services, proven negotiating skills, the ability to inspire a shared vision across partner and client teams
- Outstanding communications skills, and an ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Highly competitive basic salary, dependent on experience
- Commission and bonus based on performance
- Equity options to be discussed