Edenhouse Solutions Ltd is an award-winning SAP Gold Partner and a full-service SAP consultancy, providing end-to-end business solutions and integrated support services.
They implement the latest SAP technologies and cloud innovations, and through unrivaled support are dedicated to helping clients optimize their investment in SAP.
- Edenhouse is the largest independent SAP consultancy in the UK and they have demonstrated year-on-year growth since their launch. In December 2016 they sold a minority equity stake to ECI Partners, one the UK’s leading mid-cap private equity growth funds.
- The Edenhouse security cleared Consulting team is entirely UK based, they have over 3000 years combined experience working with SAP and they have delivered over 800 SAP projects to date. Edenhouse is certified to deliver S/4 HANA solutions.
- Edenhouse is the only SAP consultancy listed on the Hiscox Tech Track 100, currently ranked at 85 it is their third year of being listed. Edenhouse is also ISO9001 and ISO27001 accredited proving their commitment to quality, security, and innovation.
- The Edenhouse culture is second to none - their employees are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to continuous improvement. In 2015 and 2016 Edenhouse was listed as one the Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to work for in the UK, and they currently have a 4.7 out of 5 Glassdoor employee satisfaction score.
- A culture of innovation and agility lies at the heart of the Edenhouse business. They enjoy being challenged by their customers and always endeavor to make their customer’s ideas work. Delivery on client promises is not just good business sense for Edenhouse - it is crucial to their business survival.
Business Development Director
As part of their continuing growth strategy Edenhouse is hiring a Business Development Director (BDD) to lead new SAP recurring revenue sales, across all sectors and opportunity types.
Primarily targeting large new business opportunities the BDD will be goal motivated, able to work independently or through leading virtual teams, and capable of winning SAP managed services contracts from a variety of vertical markets.
Description of the role:
Reporting directly to the CEO the BDD will identify, network and win business from potential SAP customers across the UK public and private sectors.
The BDD will be responsible for designing and executing a new business sales strategy that will deliver profitable, sustainable growth, and win market share from the SAP installed base.
The BDD will work with the Edenhouse pre-sales teams to shape the customer solution and product roadmap, utilising customer feedback and data to support their ideas.
Overview of Responsibilities:
* Build a network of executive level relationships across industry, public and private sectors, and offer meaningful strategic advice intended to win new SAP managed services contracts
* Opportunity development, management of the new business pipeline, pre-sales and solution development designed to win and inspire customers, sales with a consultative solutions focus, dedicated commitment to solving the customer's problem
* Developing strategic sales plans for new business opportunities and communicating plans with executive leadership, pre-sales, and the Solutions Architects
* Managing the new business sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation, and close, monitoring customer satisfaction to ensure long term value added relationships result in recurring revenue contracts
* Responding to RFPs and tenders for SAP managed service contracts, promoting Edenhouse as the preferred partner of choice, attending events, being the visible face and name of the brand, public speaking where possible, blogging where appropriate
* Staying informed on issues impacting SAP products and sales by networking and communicating with community and business groups, key partners and suppliers
Description of the candidate:
* Excellent IT knowledge, a background in ERP strategy, methodologies and processes, deep understanding of selling consulting solutions and the challenges and complexities involved
* Ideally 10+ years’ experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions including ERP, either with a consulting focus or a blend of licences and managed services
* Solution sales experience circa £1m - £10m in project size, experience of developing multi-year recurring revenue solutions involving managed services
* Knowledge and experience of the sales process for consulting services, proven negotiating skills, the ability to inspire a shared vision across partner and client teams, outstanding communications skills, and an ability to communicate and influence at all levels
* Experienced at leading bids, matrix managing within a team selling environment, demonstrated success with complex, long-cycle sales campaigns in a consultative and competitive market
* High levels of energy and drive, someone who thrive under pressure, strong business acumen, tenacious in nature, a professional, persuasive manner
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, very strong presenter, natural rapport and relationship builder
Highly competitive basic salary, dependent on experience
Commission and bonus based on gross sales